Sunday, October 6, 2013

Social Media Can Kill

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. are easy access to a person's everyday life. Social media is meant to keep old friends in touch and make new friends. These days though, it is not always that way. If you take a glance on my pages it is obvious I am myself 100% of the time. I never say crude or curse words. I like to post cute pictures and creative quotes. I usually prefer to post positive things but the occasional complaint about homework. (but never blog posts haha) My last couple of posts on Instagram were from the John Mayer concert, family, and sorority swaps. Those posts make me look involved and fun. All of those photos include at least one person so it appears I have made new friends and am enjoying college. I do think all of those posts and the posts on my other accounts are accurate of the person I am. At this part of my life, I do feel I need to watch what I post and censor what I say or do. Luckily, I have never posted any profane things so it is not difficult for me. I do believe that if my future boss handed and observed my posts that I would get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment