Sunday, September 8, 2013

This paper was surprisingly difficult to write three pages on. I really expected this to be a fairly easy paper to write. I was able to get started smoothly but I tended to find myself rambling and repeating. The new writing techniques in chapter one were very helpful with this assignment. Paraphrase X 3 helped me the most. With analyzing a three minute commercial it can be difficult to keep finding details. If we would not have had required blogs and drafts I would have waited until  the very last minute. I am the queen of procrastination. I don't really like to admit it but, I seem to focus better when I am rushed. Even though I get it finished it does not mean that it is always my best work. Having a week or two to complete an essay has been different for me but it was what I needed. Doing the paper in a long period time gave me a chance to think more clearly. When you write in one sitting you seem to miss details and points. Time gave me the opportunity to focus on different parts of the paper one day at a time. My paper was better and I learned knew ways of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment